My failure in Network Marketing - Vmobile (SUCCESS STORY!)

Hi guys! For those of you who dont know me, I'm John Jester Ching. 22 years old graduate of Ateneo Davao. Simple person like everyone else, with a BIG DREAM!

During elementary and high school days, we would talk about our dreams. Most of my classmates and friends would say they wanna be a millionaire by 30 or 40. I said I want to be a millionaire by 22. Most of them laughed at me and told me "YOU'LL NEVER MAKE IT". Yes, the road to millions wasn't as easy as I thought especially when people around you would just discourage you and be negative always.

November 2009 - was when I joined Vmobile without any idea how to do the business. I joined knowing only 2 things: a) You can load all networks b) You can buy a brand new car (hahahaha)

I started watching presentations online at youtube. At that time, there wasn't any Vmobile office in Davao yet and my uplines are in Manila. I was alone in Davao doing Vmobile with no upline to watch over me or see if what I'm doing is correct. Me and my upline only communicated through cellphone and chat which was really hard for me. I started printing my presentation, with hopes held high, I started presenting to my friends! Luckily, they had very good feedback regarding my business, here are some of their famous lines:

1. SCAM! or SCAMMER!
2. pyramiding
3. recruiting agency
4. wala akong time!
5. wala akong pera!
6. para sayo lang ung linyang yan!
7. mauna ka na! sunod ako pag may resulta ka!
8. hnd ako mahilig sa networking
9. hnd ako magaling mang recruit
10. 2 yrs lang yan sarado na yan!
11. hnd yan gagana sa Davao, sa Manila lang yan papatok!
12. hahaha! hnd ka na yayaman kasi may NAUNA sayo!
13. ang mga nauna lang yumayaman
14. sige try ko yan pag wala na akong IBANG CHOICE!
15. kaya m ko ini-invite para pag perahan!
16. kaibigan ko sumali sa networking hnd naman yumaman
17. hindi ako magaling magsalita
18. magkano na kinita mo? mayaman ka na? (this is my 1st month, no earnings)
19. ayan na yung MILYONARYO! (sarcasm)
20. eeewww load? CHEAP!

(I could write down more, but these are SOME of the lines I heard)

Yes! They were VERY SUPPORTIVE hahahaha! And so, I got discouraged and would hesitate to share the business, I had a lot of doubts about the company, the network marketing industry, and I especially had a lot of doubts about myself if I can really do it. Even my friends since NURSERY didn't join my business.

I admit I really struggled during the 1st few months of my start-up. Life wasn't easy for me and I always watched inspirational videos on youtube whenever I feel down. But because of these negative people, I struggled to do my best and succeed to show them we can really earn in this business.

I went through a lot. There were times you would be very hungry because your appointment is scheduled at 11am, your prospect would arrive at 1pm. You would then explain, after the presentation he wouldn't join. There were times I presented to a LOT of people (more than 100 people) then after the presentation, good news! Nobody would again join. There were times I would sleep late at night just to explain the business to a prospect. The next week, I found out that they joined others. Whew!

Network marketing is for everybody. You dont have to be good in speaking, be intelligent, have a pleasing personality, have good looks, be a PIONEER, etc just to earn. What you need is a BURNING DESIRE + FAITH -Napoleon Hill.

The WILL must be stronger than the SKILL. Success seems to be a matter of holding on when others have let go. During my 1st month, I earned only 500!!! (What a failure haha) The rest is HISTORY!

Salamat sa mga nanlait, salamat sa mga hindi naniwala, salamat sa mga nagsabi na hindi ko kaya, salamat sa mga nagsabing baduy ako, salamat sa mga tinawanan ako, salamat sa mga hindi sumali, salamat sa mga tumawa, salamat sa mga hindi sumipot. salamat VMOBILE MILLIONAIRES' CLUB NA AKO..... TEAM GENERALS YOUR NEXT.... IPASA MO....

I would like to thank the following:
God for wisdom
my mentors Haze and Yna
Davao IBC staff especially Mr Gallego for being open to all groups
Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Donald Trump, Robert Kiyosaki, Steve Jobs (inspirations)


Here is my journey to millions..
1st month